We at Buysoccercards are incredibly pleased to announce that we are partnering with Christian (Soccercards310) to start offering a grading service on our website to get a step closer to being a full-service platform for everything soccer cards related.
What are you buying with this service?
We offer this service to help you make as much as profit as possible on your soccer card investment. We will inspect your cards, but not only that, we also look at all other aspects on how to maximize your profit. We will give you an estimate on how your soccer card(s) will grade and advice you on which grading company to submit with.
The process is extremely simple:
1. Submit your order. Price is for 1 card so if you have more cards you would like to submit, update quantity . You will receive an e-mail where you can fill out the cards you will be sending for submission. Shipping your card back after the process is included with your purchase
2. Send the cards to our LA office sleeved and in a card saver.
Our LA office address:
23135 Madison Street
Torrance, CA 90505
United states of America
3. Christian will review your cards and gives you personal advice on the condition of the card(s) and how to proceed with grading.
4. After the expert advice from Christian, you have option to submit it to the grading company of your choice through Buysoccercards. If you choose to do so, you will be charged for the grading service you picked by invoice.
5. Cards will be sent back to you graded. If you chose not to submit the card after all, the card will be send back to you ungraded.
This service will potentially save you a lot of money in failed submissions.
Buysoccercards and Soccercards310 will submit cards with different grading companies every 1st and 15th of the month
Disclaimer: Buysoccercards LLC cannot guarantee grades, the expert advice is based on our expert knowledge and will be an exceptionally good estimate, but PSA grades can differ from our advices. The shipment date of your order might differ based on PSA turnaround times.